Help Center How to Change Your IP Address on Windows 10 with Proxy4Free
Proxy4Free is a free web proxy service that allows you to browse the internet anonymously and securely. With Proxy4Free, you can change your IP address and bypass filters and firewalls set up by your internet service provider or government.
But how do you change your IP address on Windows 10? It's easy! Follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the Start menu and open the Settings app.
2. Click on Network & Internet.
3. On the left-hand side, click on Proxy.
4. Under Manual proxy setup, turn on the switch for Use a proxy server.
5. In the Address field, enter the IP address of the proxy server you want to use (you can find a list of free proxy servers on Proxy4Free).
6. In the Port field, enter the port number provided by the proxy server.
7. Click on Save to apply your changes.
Once you've changed your IP address, you can enjoy unrestricted access to the internet. Whether you want to stream your favorite TV shows or access websites that are blocked in your country, Proxy4Free has got you covered.
So what are you waiting for? Get started with Proxy4Free and change your IP address on Windows 10 today!
- Unlock Unlimited Internet Access with Proxy4Free's Rotating Proxies
- Get the Best of Both Worlds with Proxy4Free and Residential IP Proxy
- Get Access to Free and Rotating Residential Proxies with Proxy4Free
- Supercharge Your Browsing with Proxy4Free and Socks5
- Unlock Better Survey Opportunities with Proxy4Free’s Residential IP
- Stay Anonymous with Proxy4Free and Residential IP
- Get Proxy4Free and Enjoy Safe Surfing with Proxy Rotating
- Secure Your Online Browsing with Proxy4Free and Proxy Static IP
- Protect Your Online Activities with Proxy4Free and 911 S5 Proxy
- Discover the Benefits of Using Proxy4Free and Sock5 Proxy Servers